Menu Planning and UCAN Pudding

It was amazing how much smoother this past week went at dinnertime with the plans in place. How did I forget this?! I was so happy to have everything planned since my week was crazy; busy working 6 days, nonstop running around, O's birthday (and parties) and just life! Despite the best planning a couple meals went unused thanks to missing ingredients and no time to check another store, but that makes this week's planning even easier.

This week I even discovered a new snack that is actually keeping me full and not searching for food all afternoon! I'm starting to use UCAN more than just pre-run and it is great, especially the new cinnamon.
Pumpkin UCAN Pudding
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 tbsp almond butter
2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
1/2 scoop UCAN Cinnamon
1/2 scoop UCAN Vanilla Protein
1 tsp chia seeds

Mix and top with pecans. Chill in refrigerator until ready to eat


Is it just me or does it seem like when you sit down to plan meals you go back to your fallbacks? So share with me What are some of your favorite go to meals for winter?

Menu
Sunday: Slow Cooker Curry
Monday: Quinoa Salad
Tuesday: Tortilla Soup
Wednesday: Spaghetti Squash with Marinara and "Meat"balls
Thursday: Frittata
Friday: Veggie Bean Enchiladas
Saturday: Work holiday party

What's on your menu this week? Check out other menus and at Laura's link up

Comments

  1. I'm glad meal planning made life easier! The UCAN pudding is so creative. Have a great week, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of UCAN, but the pudding looks good! I like having some fallbacks to be honest, it makes me much more likely to get my meal prep done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...