Pinterest Finds for Healthy Eating! WIAW

I have to ask, how the heck do you food bloggers remember to take pictures of your food?! I swear I always have good intentions but then eat before I remember that little detail! I have slightly derailed from the Whole30 plan but after a weekend of overdoing it have been better at sticking with unprocessed junk (minus the Girl Scout cookies I had to try. Dang Girl Scouts for making gluten free!). Do weekends tend to be your bad eating times? After a weekend of wine, coconut ice cream and cookies I am back on track with great workouts and healthy eating!

Here have been some of my recent meals...

Breakfast
Banana Protein Oats
Scrambled Egg with Sweet Potato Veggie Hash

Lunch
Salads with Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Leftovers of Course


Dinner
Tempeh Stir Fry
Coconut Lentil Lettuce Wraps
Cauliflower "Alfredo"
Broccoli "Cheese Soup with Sweet Potato Biscuits - I omitted sugar and used a mix of brown rice and flour blend (super yummy with Almond Butter)


Snacks
Apples with Almonds
Veggies
Homemade Nutty Granola
Chia Pudding with Berries
Cara Cara Oranges

What have you been eating lately? Any new Pinterest finds? 

Don't forget just a few more hours left to enter the Nicole's Naturals Giveaway!

What I Ate Wednesday Button

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...