Marathon Monday: My Week in Training

After a frustrating mid week I think I am back to where I need to be. Some weird foot pain caused me some anxiety and moments of panic but it seems gotten a little better. Still mildly aches with barefoot walking but feels fine running so I’m thinking maybe a mild PF? My calf is super tight so I think it is all related to that.

Monday: P90X Back/Chest/Abs and Spin 30 min Kickboxing
Tuesday: AM- Plyometrics Sleep and PM-Intervals: 10 min easy, 4x1200 at 6:35 6:35-6:45 pace, 10 min easy 6.5 miles total
Wednesday: P90X Legs/Back/Abs and kickboxing
Thursday: Tempo Run: Skipped due to foot pain and 1 hour elliptical instead
Friday: P90X Shoulders/Arms/Abs and easy 3 mile run in 40 degree weather!
Saturday: Long Run: 12.5 miles 1:46:14
Sunday: Yoga/Abs
Remember last week's sunny long run, well what difference being home makes!

Week 3 of marathon training is here and the warmer weather is sticking around a few more days. One more week of mileage building then a recovery week already. Plus my baby girl turns 5 this week! Wow where did that time go?
Monday: P90X Back/Chest and 3 mile easy run (45 degrees this afternoon I can’t resist!)
Tuesday: AM- Core and PM-Intervals: 10 min easy, 6x1600 at 6:45 pace, 10 min easy
Wednesday: P90X Legs/Back and kickboxing
Thursday: Tempo Run: 1 mile easy 7 miles 7:30 pace 1 mile easy and Core
Friday: P90X Shoulders/Arms and Spin
Saturday: Long Run: 13-14 (I have a weird thing about running even miles!) miles
Sunday: Yoga

I have also decided I need to get back to non fitness plans/goals for the week so here are mine for the next 7 days…

  • Unpack from vacation
  • Finish everything for O’s birthday party by Saturday
  • Get back to organizing the house 1 room per week
  • Stick with meal plan
  • Foal roll calf daily


What are your goals this week? Best workout last week? Remember Marathon Monday? It has been a awhile but I’m planning to bring back the Monday link up starting next week so join me…Any kind of training post, any distance (Marathon Monday sounds better!). Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...