Week? My goals...


A new week and new goals...I decided to change up my Monday posts a little and instead of listing my exact workouts I'm focusing on the goals for the week.


  • 3 Days strength training & 2 additional core focus days
  • 4 Days running: long run, hills, speed & easy
  • 5 Days Piyo/Yoga
  • 1 Day other cardio
Non Fitness Goals:
  • Clean 1 room
  • Finish assignment 2 for fall semester
  • Fun family time this weekend
Last week I finally got my mileage up and ran 20 miles on Saturday! Best part I felt great until mile 19 then just tired and Sunday felt completely fine. I'm seeing huge changes both in my physical appearance and how I feel from the changes I have made over the past couple months. Last Friday I celebrated another year older and I have decided that this is the year I maintain my focus, no deviating from the goals I will achieve.

What are your goals for the week ahead? What did you accomplish last week?

I have picked a new winner for the Spartan Race entry: Michael Shaw you are the new winner! I will be emailing today but you are welcome to email me as well. Please contact me before Wednesday at 8am CST.

Comments

  1. Looks like a nice week of workouts planned. Hope you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to clean out the garage. That's on my to do list this week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GoMacro Thrive Review and Giveaway!

Turkey Day 5K

A few Races...